The complex was built between 1907 and 1925 and is on the national register. Listing on the national register provides special consideration during the planning of federally-assisted projects and makes the property eligible for state preservation grants for historic rehabilitation products.
The mill’s notable architectural elements include pier-and-spandrel walls with consistent full-width segmental arch or rectangular window openings, brick corbelling near cornices, and protruding sills.
Once fully restored, the mill complex will provide an additional 240,000 square feet of storage and production space to TPG’s operations.
Click here to view a brief video detailing the history of the complex.
84 Fairmount Bunker Demolition